The Rusangu University Library is committed to supporting the teaching, research and outreach efforts of the university and to serving the community through its collections, preservation efforts and access to information in all of its various formats.
As the heart of Rusangu University, the Library provides the required services to support the core business of the university through availing its services to the user community. In order to access current and timely information, RU Library has apart from purchasing books and other print materials, also introduced the electronic resources through which the users can access thousands of scholarly databases.
Message from the Librarian
It has often been said that a Library is the nerve of the University. This is certainly the case at Rusangu University. The University Library offers a wealth of informational and scholarly resources pertinent to the academic departments, programs, and services of the University. It is essential to the creation of a quality educational experience for both undergraduate and graduate students.
The Library’s mission is to make its resources available and useful to the entire university and the surrounding community and to sustain and preserve a universal collection of knowledge and creativity for future generations.
As Librarian, I oversee my dedicated staff that acquire, catalogue, classify, preserve, and make available library collections within our library.
Our Library staff are available to assist with reference and other informational questions. If there are specific ways we can assist with your learning, teaching, and research needs, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please take the time to explore and discover the range of quality resources and services, and do not be ashamed to be a book worm.
Robson Maamba (Mr.)
UNIVERSITY ELECTRONIC RESOURCES
Click any of the links below to use the libraries resources !!!
- Academy of computing
- England Journal of Medicine
- Pediatric neurology Journals
- American Institute of Physics journals
- American Physical Society
- Cambridge University Press – Cambridge Journals Online
- Cochrane Library
- EBSCO Host Research Databases
- http://www.elgaronline.com/browse?access=user (Edward Elgar)
- Emerald Management 120 eJournal Collection
- Geological Society – The Lyell Collection Complete
- HST – Libraries in a Digital Age
- HST – The Biomedical and Life Sciences Collection
- IMF eLibrary
- For Intellectual online journals
- Liebert Online
- Nature Publishing Group Journals
- OUP – E-books International Law in Domestic Courts
- OUP – E-books Oxford Reference Online
- OUP – E-books Oxford Scholarship Online
- Palgrave Macmillan Journals
- Policy Press
- Royal Society – Royal Society Journals Online
- Royal Society of Chemistry – RSC Journals Archive
- Sage Knowledge
- Sage Online Journals
- University of California Press
- University of Chicago Journals